I am just trying hard to fit in.

I am just trying hard to fit in...

I am trying hard to fit in.
Laughing and giggling;
Like I am my own dumb twin.
I see each day my brain crippling.
Yet I go out there,

Just trying hard to fit in.

Every day I tell myself,
“Darling, this is not your place
You deserve to be by a bookshelf.
People, is the last thing you should chase.”
Yet I go out there,
With an artificial smile on my face;

Just trying hard to fit in.

I miss the time when I used to be alone,
Pen, paper and I, inseparable and strong.
I was a loner, only if I had known;
I should not have tried hard to get along.
Yet I go out there,
Feeling foolish and wrong,

Because I am just trying hard to fit in.

Maybe I should give up;
Maybe I should let go,
This mess I have to clean up,
Because no more I can bow.
I no more wish to go out there…
Saneness came knocking, anyhow.

Because I am done trying to fit in

I was never meant to mingle;
Laugh and make fun of people.
I was meant to sit and read,
Watch movies all day or sleep.
I no more wish to go out there,
Priorities I need to keep.


Because finally I got in where I fit in. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FUCK IT!!

WONDER AND LAUGH..:)

My dear HUSBAND